tidak bisa install laravel

Failed to download laravel/laravel from dist: The zip extension and unzip/7z commands are both missing, skipping.

The php.ini used by your command-line PHP is: C:\xampp\php\php.ini

Now trying to download from source

apa karna saya menggunakan php yang di xampp ya atau yang lain ?

@arochman_google

1 Kontribusi 0 Poin

Diperbarui 1 minggu yang lalu

5 Jawaban:

<div>Pesan kesalahan tersebut menunjukkan bahwa ekstensi zip dan perintah unzip/7z yang dibutuhkan untuk mengunduh dan mengekstrak Laravel ke server kamu tidak tersedia. kemungkinan penyebab masalah tersebut adalah ekstensi zip tidak diaktifkan di PHP kamu atau perintah unzip/7z tidak tersedia di sistem kamu. Jika kamu menggunakan XAMPP, kamu dapat mencoba memeriksa pengaturan PHP kamu dengan membuka panel kontrol XAMPP dan mengklik opsi "PHP" untuk membuka file php.ini dan mengaktifkan ekstensi zip. Jika masalahnya masih terjadi, kamu perlu menginstal perangkat lunak unzip terlebih dahulu atau memeriksa instalasi PHP kamu.</div>

@yukari06

137 Kontribusi 66 Poin

Dipost 1 tahun yang lalu

<div>The error message suggests that the zip extension and unzip/7z commands are missing, which is causing the installation to fail.<br><br></div><div><br>To resolve this issue, you need to install the zip extension and unzip/7z commands in your PHP installation. Here are the steps to do that:<br><br></div><ol><li>Open the <strong>php.ini</strong> file located in <strong>C:\xampp\php\php.ini</strong> using a text editor.</li><li>Search for <strong>;extension=php_zip.dll</strong> and remove the semicolon at the beginning of the line to uncomment it.</li><li>Save and close the <strong>php.ini</strong> file.</li><li>Restart your Apache server.</li><li>Try to install Laravel again using the <strong>composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel project-name</strong> command.</li></ol><div><br>If the above steps do not work, you can try to install the zip extension and unzip/7z commands manually by following the instructions specific to your operating system and PHP version.</div>

@adamajalah27

119 Kontribusi 40 Poin

Dipost 1 tahun yang lalu

<div>Ekstensi zip_dll dalam file php.ini mungkin belum di enable alias masih terkomen</div>

@yuxxeun

91 Kontribusi 47 Poin

Dipost 1 tahun yang lalu

When I was installing Laravel 11 in my Windows 11 system, I got "failed to download laravel/laravel from dist the zip extension and unzip/7z commands are both missing skipping windows" error on CMD. And Laravel is not installed on my system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3fP40RiLMY

the zip extension and unzip/7z commands are both missing windows

@laratutorials

2 Kontribusi 0 Poin

Dipost 1 minggu yang lalu

@laratutorials

2 Kontribusi 0 Poin

Dipost 1 minggu yang lalu

Login untuk ikut Jawaban